Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
We aim to receive, make and post your orders to you within 5-7 working days. But please allow an extra 2 after this, to receive your items in the UK and 14 days Overseas. All items are posted by 1st Class Recorded Post from the Royal Mail! Whether it be in the UK or Overseas. It will have to be signed for on receiving.
We cannot be held reliable for any costs incurred when receiving a Jessalli product abroad. We will label and state the value and description of your items clearly and honestly. Any extra costs or taxes must be paid by yourself and checked before ordering.
We have a flat rate shipping on all items so whether you buy 1 or 10, the shipping will be the same price. Making it easier for you to shop with us!
Flat Rate: £4.50 postage and packing.
PLUS Spend over £75 and get FREE postage and packaging! (Choose Flat rate over Free Shipping if you want RUSH order).
European Delivery (Including the Republic of Ireland)
Flat Rate: £11.50 postage and packing.
Flat Rate: £15.00 postage and packing.
Jessalli Returns Policy
As most Jessalli Products are made to order we DO NOT give refunds, unless in the unlikely chance that they are faulty. If you change your mind about a product you can exchange it for another item or a credit note. Every item will be sent to you with a returns slip, please fill this out and get in contact with us about your query.
All returns will be recorded. Items have a full 6 weeks from the purchase date for you to return them. After this six week time period we will not accept returned items. There are no returns on any sale items.We will only give refunds if the item returned is faulty, any other circumstances will be issued with an exchange or credit note. If any requested exchange item is not available we will suggest alternative products, if however they are not to suit, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.
Personalised items are NON REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGABLE. Thankyou.
Payments through Worldpay and Paypal
At Jessalli we like to ensure that your money is secure! That is why we deal with Worldpay and PayPal, we find they offer a great service for everyone. If you have a PayPal account, you’ll know how easy it is, so you can proceed with easy payments when buying your favourite Jessalli Wares! If, however, you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry. You can still pay using your card of choice just proceed to checkout and follow the instructions provided! We hope you enjoy browsing our website and we also hope you find something unique for yourself. Happy Handmade Shopping everyone!
More Detailed Online Shop Terms and Conditions
Information about Jessalli and using our Online Shop
Jessalli Handmade Homewares
(or we). For further details about Jessalli, please see the end of these terms.
2.This page and any documents referred to on it tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of our products listed on our website to you. Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Products from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
3. If you don’t accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our website.
4.We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in the Product descriptions and prices. However, these may change due to circumstances beyond our control. Please note that prices on our website are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering. Please note that some products may be subject to specific terms and conditions. These will be detailed in the individual product description where applicable.
5. We regret that we are unable to deliver certain Products to certain countries due to our current delivery methods.
6. If you are under 18 years old, you may purchase Products only with the involvement of your parent or guardian.
7. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and confirming whether or not we can accept that order. The contract between us (Contract) will be formed when we send you an acknowledgement email, which confirms our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Products.
8. The Contract will relate only to those Products indicated in the acknowledgement email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products, which may have been part of your order until acceptance of your order for those Products has been confirmed in a separate acknowledgement email.
9. Links & disclaimer. We may provide links on our website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website will be of satisfactory quality. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller.
10. Your rights as a consumer. You may cancel a Contract at any time within 4 working days, beginning on the day after you receive the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (seen at the top of the page).
11. To amend or cancel a Contract, please contact us by email [email protected] or by telephone on +44(0)7766264418. To return an already discussed unwanted/returned item you will need to return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a legal right to claim compensation from you.
12. This section does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
13. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact Jessalli at
or by telephone on +44(0)7766264418.
14. The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery and ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
15. The price of any Products will be as quoted on our website (except in cases of obvious error or made to order items) and prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as listed on our delivery charges section.
16. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an acknowledgement email.
17. Our website contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
18. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an acknowledgement email, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
19. Payment for all Products must be by Paypal, credit or debit card through the Paypal service. Please read there conditions for what cards they except.
20. When you return a Product to us for any reason, (all returns need to be discussed with us first), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time.
21. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the date we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the postage cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
22. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
23. Our liability. We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of its kind are commonly supplied.
24. We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (for example) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
25. Import duty. If you order Products from our website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
26. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable if you break any such laws.
27. Written communications. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This section does not affect your statutory rights.
28. If we fail to exercise any of our rights under any Contract, this will not amount to a waiver by us of those rights. If any part of these terms or of any Contract is unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part. We intend to rely upon these terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract.
29. These terms, together with any document referred to in these terms, constitute the whole agreement between you and us.
31. Law & jurisdiction. These terms and Contracts for the purchase of Products through our website are governed by English law. Any dispute over or claims arising from these terms or any Contracts will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breaking these terms or any Contract in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Jessalli Handmade Homewares trading as ‘Jessalli’ in England.
Thank you for visiting our website.